Iconic North Park Building for Sale/Lease/Lease with Option
Iconic North Park Building
2002 - 2004 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92104
For Sale | For Lease | Lease with Option
Pacific Coast Commercial is pleased to present this mixed-use owner-user commercial building with income located in central San Diego between two exclusive communities, North Park and Hillcrest. It provides an opportunity for a creative office or retail business to occupy up to 3,828 SF of the building with the redevelopment upside and tax benefits of the Opportunity Zone.
Both of these San Diego communities cater to a locals and tourist crowd and streets are lined with coffee shops, boutiques, art galleries, diverse restaurants and craft beer pubs.
This colorful unique building was painted by world renowned graffiti legend and contemporary artist Kelly “RISK” Graval, (www.riskrock.com), who’s work has been shown in top galleries in LA, San Francisco, Toronto, New York, Miami and London.
- BUILDING SIZE: ± 6,288 Sq. Ft. Mixed-Use Building & ± 2,000 Sq. Ft. Subterranean Storage
- OWNER - USER: ± 1,000 - 3,828 Sq. Ft.
- LOT SIZE: ± 7,497 Sq. Ft.
- PARKING: Onsite & Street
- APN: 445-672-14-00
- SELLER CARRY BACK: 65% / 70% LTV
- ZONING: CN-1-5 (Commercial Neighborhood) - Allows 1 DU/600/SF
- OPPORTUNITY ZONE: QOZ (North Park Opportunity Zone)
- ASKING PRICE: $3,000,000
- LEASE RATE: Contact Agent
- Located Between Two of San Diego’s Most Desirable and Prominent Neighborhoods - Hillcrest and North Park.
- Unique and Easily Identifiable Retail Building on Prominent Corner Location with 159’ Frontage on University Avenue (21,385 VPD).
- Recent Exterior and Interior Improvements.
- Very Walkable Location (89) with Nearby Transit.
- Easy Access to I-805 and Hwy 63 Via University Avenue.
- Surrounded by Numerous Amenities & Attractions Including Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, and The Observatory North Park.
Contact Pacific Coast Commercial's Private Investment Team (619) 469-3600
Associate Vice President
Senior Advisor - Sales & Leasing
Sales & Leasing Associate
OFFICE 619 469 3600
10721 Treena Street, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92131
The information contained herein has been given to us by the owner of the property or other sources we deem reliable, we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it.. All information including zoning and use should be verified prior to purchase or lease.